For Immediate Release
Feb 2, 2021
Currently, there are 18 mega-developments in the works within an hour of our City.
Jarrell— February 2, 2021 — The city of Jarrell is ideally located in central Texas on Interstate 35; the link in the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) from Canada to Mexico. Our strategic location provides numerous benefits including:
- A brief 38-mile commute from Austin to the north
- Jarrell resides within 3.5 hours from the most significant consumer and manufacturing bases in Texas which include San Antonio, (120 miles); Dallas/Fort Worth, (154 miles); and Houston, (185 miles) commonly known as the Texas Triangle.
- Jarrell is located in Williamson County, which is the 12th fastest growing county in the U.S.
- Currently, there are 18 mega-developments in the works within an hour of our City. These include:
- The recently announced Samsung semiconductor manufacturing facility in Taylor
- Apple, Amazon, two big mixed-use projects
- Northline, Cedar Park Convention Center
- Switch Inc.
- CelLink Shop LC
- Leander Springs
- Gangshan Cutlery Company HQ
- Bell District
- Wolf Lakes Village
- GTX Logistics Park
- Volcon Inc.
- Perfect Game USA.
Workforce is readily available in Jarrell and our population is on the grow. For 2020, it was ranked number 1 for having the most housing starts with 721, located primarily in the Sonterra development with an average price range of $176,000 to $271,000. At the end of 2021, approximately 19,000 planned residential lots reside within the Jarrell planning area.